We specialize in delivering big and bulky items to homes and businesses. Whether you call it non-conveyable, non-palletized, over length, or over width, we’ll take care of it so you can take care of your business. Connect with an expert to learn more.
You sell it. We’ll deliver it across Canada.
If you are a retailer, a vendor for a retailer, or a manufacturer, you need a trusted partner who can deliver a hassle-free experience for your customers. We’re Home Delivery experts who can bring your shipment to any location, whether it’s an apartment, a house, or an office in a residential area. We have the expertise, a large terminal network, and the right equipment to simplify your supply chain.
Direct to consumer.
Have your product delivered to your customer’s home with just a few clicks. Our data integration capabilities help you simplify your order fulfillment, whether you have single or batch orders. If you’re a vendor for a big box retailer, an ecommerce company, or a large retailer with an online store, you can benefit from our shipping solutions specially designed to manage your home delivery needs.
Home Delivery Guide
No Signature Required*
Threshold/Closest to Home*
Room of Choice**
Note: This is a high-level depiction of our delivery services and does not cover all possible scenarios.
*Delivery spot depends on the driver having a clear, unobstructed path. If delivery location is an apartment, the front lobby is considered the threshold.
**Delivery depends on shipment size, weight, house layout, and clear path to the room of choice.
• Tailgate: included in all services
• Appointment: required for all services, except No Signature (NS)
• H1: Up to 150 lbs./piece, delivered to Threshold as long as path is clear and the driver uses a handcart (dimensions not to exceed 30x30x72). If shipment must be carried, weight of individual piece cannot exceed 75 lbs. If weight(s) exceed 150 lbs./piece and/or shipment is more than 165 inches in length and/or girth, shipment is delivered Closest to Home. Closest to Home is used only if delivery to Threshold is not possible.
• H2/H3: Weight limit for individual pieces is 75 lbs.
• The service level is determined by the shipper (retailer).
Already have a Day & Ross account? Ship now