Support / Service Updates
Weather Alert & Service Update - March 27, 2020 @ 12:12 PM EST
Please note that, due to inclement weather and unsafe road conditions, we are currently experiencing delays in:
Newfoundland – Marine Atlantic Potential Weather Impact - 27/3/2020We apologize in advance for any potential disruptions and assure you that we are constantly monitoring the weather conditions to prioritize customers’ freight while remaining compliant with safe operating practices.
If you have any questions, please contact the Customer Care Centre at 1.866.329.7677.
2020 Spring Weight Restrictions - Quebec
Please note that spring weight restrictions for Quebec come into effect as per below:
• Zone 1: March 9 (00:01) to May 8 (23:59)
• Zone 2: March 16 (00:01) to June 5 (23:59)
• Zone 3: March 23 (00:01) to June 5 (23:59)
The above dates are dependent upon weather conditions and are subject to change.
Temporary COVID-19 Exemptions for Certain Products - Quebec
As announced in La Gazette officielle du Québec on March 25, 2020, to benefit from the exemption, a road vehicle or combination of road vehicles must meet the two following conditions:
(1) it must carry only foodstuffs, sanitary and medical products, pharmaceutical products and products needed to produce foodstuffs; and
(2) it must comply with the maximum axle load and maximum total loaded mass applicable to the road vehicle or combination of road vehicles in a normal period, as set out in Divisions III and IV of the Vehicle Load and Size Limits Regulation (chapter C-24.2, r. 31).
For more information, please call the Customer Care Centre (CCC) at:
Commerce Solutions: 1-877-726-3329