Jump to navigation
Back to top
Below are our most requested certificates and permits. To view a copy of the certificate or permit, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Certificates And Partnerships
- CSA Certificate
- PIP Certificate
- Commercial General Liability
- Truck Cargo Liability
Safety And Compliance
- Firearms Permit
- Alcohol Permit
- U.S. Hazardous Materials Certificate
1. Can I pre-book a pick-up for next week?
Yes; both Day & Ross and R+L Carriers have the system ability to store advanced pickups up to 30 days. Please call our Customer Care Centre (CCC) at 1.866.329.7677.
1. What is the Customs Processing and Administration Fee and why do I need to pay when I ship across the border?
1. Where can I find a copy of your Bill of Lading?
A copy of our Bill of Lading (BOL) is available under Resources.
1. I have a question about my invoice. Whom do I contact?
For any questions related to your invoice, please contact Billing Inquiries.
1. Can I use Create a Shipment for pickup request from the U.S. to Canada?
No, you cannot. The Create a Shipment feature is available only for domestic or Southbound shipments. Please contact our Customer Care Centre (CCC) at 1.866.329.7677 for Northbound shipments.
1. What is your claims policy?
For a copy of our Claims Policy, please see Claims Policy.
1. Where can I find your holiday shipping schedule?
For a copy of the holiday schedule, please see Holiday Schedule.
The page you are accessing is only available from a desktop or a tablet.
The page you are accessing is only available from a desktop.
© 2018 Day & Ross Freight. All rights reserved.