EDI & API
Day & Ross Freight customers have the ability to integrate their systems with ours, which provides reliable, timely updates of their shipments.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Day & Ross Freight supports the standard EDI Transaction Sets ANSI X12 that customers need to send and receive shipping and billing information:
204 – Load Tender
210 – Invoice
211 – Bill of Lading
214 – Shipment Status
820 – Remittance Advice
990 – Response to Load Tender
997 – Transmission Confirmation
Transmission protocols - FTP (Preferred), VAN (Sterling, Descartes, others), AS2.
For more information on EDI, please contact our EDI Team.
Day & Ross Freight has the capability to directly integrate your website or cloud application with the Day & Ross website, which enables you to offer a seamless user experience to your customers.
Day & Ross currently offers five Web services/APIs:
- Create a Shipment: allows the customer to create a shipment with an assigned tracking number and also creates a pick-up request.
- Get a Domestic Quote: allows the customer to retrieve a rate for a specific Canadian lane.
- Get a US Quote: allows the customer to create a quote for a US shipment.
- Get POD Images: allows the customer to retrieve POD images for shipments.
- Get Shipment Information: allows the customer to retrieve shipment status information.
For more information on Web Services, please contact My Day & Ross.