Consistent and Accurate Invoicing for All Customers
The enhanced invoicing process ensures accurate and timely capture of all charges related to your freight.
Effective April 27, 2015, the newly implemented procedure will allow us to:
- Notify you via email* of any accessorial charges 24 hours after an accessorial service has been completed.
- Provide you with a complete invoice upon Proof of Delivery (POD)**.
- Better visibility of total freight cost by receiving a single invoice.
- Enhanced communication between Day & Ross and your Accounts Payable Team.
- Elimination of additional work required by multiple invoices.
- Clarity and readability of all freight related charges.
- Fewer invoice discrepancies.
Please click here [LINK TO PDF] for Accessorial Charges for Transborder Shipments and here [LINK TO PDF] to download a summary of our most commonly applied Accessorial Charges for Domestic Shipments.
Please click here [LINK TO PDF] for a complete list of our Domestic Canada Rules Tariff and here [LINK TO PDF] for our U.S. Transborder Master Rules Tariff.
If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1.866.329.7677.
*If your email address is on file with Day & Ross. If you have not provided an email address when you opened your account, please feel free to submit it by sending a request to D/RCustomerAccountModifications@mccain.ca.
**Your shipment will only be rated when the POD process has been completed.