38 Canadian Terminals, Coast-To-Coast
With a national network of 38 terminals across all 10 Canadian provinces, Day & Ross Freight delivers the unparalleled benefit of being one of Canada’s only true national transportation providers. With more than 65 years of experience, our commitment to freight flow management and continuous improvement is the driving force behind our Freight to the Point shipping philosophy and has allowed us to master shipping freight to all corners of the country. As a national freight carrier, we have built a leading reputation in the transportation industry for on-time shipping service, total coverage, and customer satisfaction.
LTL, TL, Temperature Controlled, Specialized Transportation, and Flatbed Services
Day & Ross Freight is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality transportation products and services. Take advantage of our industry leading Less-than-truckload (LTL), Truckload (TL), and temperature controlled service—including a high percentage of reefer units and ‘protect from freezing’ heater-equipped trailers. We also offer specialized services that can help you to further streamline your supply chain through Consolidation and Deconsolidation Services, Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG), Heavy Haul Moves, End-to-End Supply Chain Solutions, and Reverse logistics. Day & Ross Freight Flatbed specialists can handle any type of oversized freight for you, including building materials, heavy machinery, oil & gas equipment, telecommunications towers, construction pipeline, mining equipment or fibre optic cables.
Cross-Border Between Canada and the U.S., and TL Service to Mexico
Day & Ross ensures the safe and secure shipping of your LTL and TL freight throughout North America, including scheduled TL operations to and from Mexico. With the unmatched U.S. access provided through an exclusive U.S. strategic partnership with R+L Carriers, we take away the borders to make transborder transportation completely seamless. With Day & Ross Freight, business does not stop at the border.
10 Reasons to Choose Day & Ross Freight
- Extensive coverage, with 38 terminals across Canada
- Committed to 98% on-time performance and 99.6% claims free
- Flexible enough for peak seasons and product launches
- Financially stable to ensure quality equipment investment
- Qualified and courteous drivers
- Technology driven shipment visibility
- Seamless transborder shipping (with exclusive strategic partner R+L Carriers)
- Centralized Customer Care Centre (CCC)
- Freight Flow Management and Continuous Improvement
- Environmentally responsible (SmartWay® Transport Partner in good standing since 2009)