Customer Experience Statement
Our goal is to offer each customer a memorable experience consistently delivered through any interaction. We will achieve that by being:
- AUTHENTIC: We will be honest, reliable, and open.
- COMMITTED: We will do everything in our power to deliver on our promises.
- CARING: We will be helpful, proactive, and adaptable.
- TRUSTED: We will demonstrate skill and will in solving customers’ challenges.
- ENTHUSIASTIC: We will take ownership and always do the right thing.
Freight Flow Management And Continuous Improvement
At Day & Ross Freight, we maintain a high performing, organized and safe workplace that enables us to consistently provide superior service in moving customers’ LTL and TL freight.
The dedicated Freight Flow Management Team provides operations support to all levels within Day & Ross through a continued focus on continuous improvement, waste elimination, and customer experience.
Some of the key focus areas for the Freight Flow Management Team include:
- Facilitating root cause analysis, which allows for sustainable improvement processes to be implemented.
- Optimizing asset utilization to meet customers’ needs.
- Managing the start-up program for new customers.
- Liaising with Operations and Sales to develop Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Creating and implementing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Designing and streamlining processes.
A Best Managed Company Just For You
Day & Ross Freight has earned the title of one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for nine consecutive years. As one of the country’s leading business award programs, Canada’s Best Managed Companies, sponsored by Deloitte, CIBC, the National Post and Queen’s School of Business, recognizes excellence in Canadian owned and managed companies and measures more than just financial performance. It recognizes overall business performance and the efforts of the entire organization.
Our customers expect the best from Day & Ross Freight and this award demonstrates our dedication to delivering higher calibre transportation services. By excelling in leadership, business practices, vision, job creation, growth, contribution to the Canadian economy, and, most important of all, a higher level of customer service, you are assured we outperform our competition.